One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Arun Gupta

Advocate Arun Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajrooppur, Allahabad
LawRato46 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Customs & Central Excise, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various field of civil laws, arbitration matters, customs and central excise related matters, labour and service related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1977. He is a member of the Allahabad Bar Association.

Enrollment No : UP/3024/1977

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Gupta

Q: Termination of service after maternity leaves

Please give guidance as our company is terminating me after joining from Maternity Leave. they are giving only the days i have worked after joining back to office. I went for maternity leave on 1 jan 2016 for 3 months till 31st march and then extended my leave without pay from 1 april to 30 june. i joined on 1st july and now they are terminating the services by paying only for few days. Please suggest what is the law and i can fight for my rights.

Advocate Arun Gupta answered
If u r employed in a private concern then raise industrial dispute againt termination before conciliation officer under industrial dispute act.and if u r govt employee file writ petition in high court

Q: Getting married again can I still get pension of my dead husband

My husband expired in 2009 in Delhi. We both were working in a pvt company in Noida. He died of heart attack. I’m having a child in that wed lock. I and my child used to get pension after his death. I’m getting 2000rs and my child is getting 500rs. Now I have remarried. Like army widows will my pension continue or I have to inform the PF authority to stop it. I came to know from one of the PF officer that it will continue but don’t have any document pertaining it. Kindly guide.

Advocate Arun Gupta answered
Firstly u should inform the truth to the authority.bcoz concealment of truth is crime.after remarriage u will not get the pension but ur child from earlier husband will continue to get till he will attain the mejority

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Gupta

Can Advocate Arun Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.