One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Arun Govindraj

Advocate Arun Govindraj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoLady Curzon Road, Bangalore
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Arun Govindraj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Govindraj provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, property related laws, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Govindraj enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1998. He is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/633/1999
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Govindraj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Govindraj

Q: want relief from psoriosis fraud husband

I got married to psoriasis husband on 1.5.2015.his whole body is severely affected by psoriasis except exposed parts like face.he is having this disease from past 15 years.he did not disclose about his condition before marriage.I saw in first night about his condition n left his house same day n staying in mother house.wat should I do now to legally separate from long will it take to get divorse from him.please help me

Advocate Arun Govindraj answered
Your marriage can be annulled on the ground of fraud. That will mean that the marriage will lose legal sanctity and your position will be the same as pre-marriage and not that of a divorcee. It is difficult to predict a timeframe for a matrimonial case. Depends on various circumstances.

Q: Partition of property sales proceedings

we are 7 sons. My mother inherited property of my father after all of us registered a release deed as there was no will. My mother would like to sell the property & divide the sales proceedings equally. Please let me know if she can divide the amount received as she wants to or she has to divide it equally. I would also like to know if any of the sons can demand more than what he is entitled to.

Advocate Arun Govindraj answered
Once a release deed is registered your mother becomes the absolute owner. She can sell the property and retain the proceeds for herself. If she wishes to, she can distribute a part or the whole of the proceeds. None can claim a right to a share

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Govindraj

Can Advocate Arun Govindraj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Govindraj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Govindraj?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Govindraj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Govindraj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Govindraj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Govindraj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Govindraj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Govindraj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Govindraj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Govindraj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Govindraj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.