One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Arnab Kumar Banerjee

Advocate Arnab Kumar Banerjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Lake Town, Kolkata
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Corporate, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Arnab Kumar Banerjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arnab provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Corporate Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Divorce Matters, Cyber Crime Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arnab enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2015.

Enrollment Number : F/248/2015
  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • Kolkata Consumer Court

Get advice from Advocate Arnab Kumar Banerjee

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Arnab Kumar Banerjee Installed Cctv Without Our Knowledge Or Permission Legal advice for Denying for marriage after more than 5 years of relat