One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Arijit Chatterjee

Advocate Arijit Chatterjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBarrackpore, Kolkata
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Arijit Chatterjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arijit provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arijit enrolled with Bar Council of West Bengal in 2013. He is also a member of Barrackpore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/337/2013
  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata
  • Calcutta High Court
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arijit Chatterjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arijit Chatterjee

Q: What to do we have been issued a notice u/s 41A

My husband father in law and myself had been issued a notice u/s41A on the basis of a concocted complaint and obviously manufactured documents . The IPC r 406/420 . Should we take anticipatory bail first and then proceed to comply with the notice. What should we do? Can I meet the police officer and lodge a complaint against the complainant? 41a crpc notice to be issued in how many days? is there a time period prescribed for the same?

Advocate Arijit Chatterjee answered
At first file anticipatory bail application at district court and after then meet with the I.o. of this case with regards to comply 41a crpc and then show him the documents you have regarding the case and if the case is false against u then I.o. will submit final report or frt in this case and the case will be dismissed at once and the pending anticipatory bail application will be not pressed by ur Appointed lawyer.

Q: FIR filled by ex GF's mom, what should I do ?

8 Oct night..Police came to my home and searching for me, I was not in home and police said to meet station as soon as possible..By some source.. I get info that there is a FIR registered against me by my ex gf mom..i stil not meet to that should I do...plz help..

Advocate Arijit Chatterjee answered
At first you have to get the duplicate copy of F.I.R and after then only you will get to know what are the allegations labeled against you and thereafter you can meet the investigation officer of your case and get the bail on the instant case

Q: How much time it takes to withdraw case

My wife is willing to withdraw 498a/406 Case against me as we have made an agreement where I am ready for MCD and she will appeal to judge to withdraw 498a aganist me. My question is how much time or what is the process judge will take to complete 498a withdrawn activity ? And what is the process?

Advocate Arijit Chatterjee answered
At first you have to file a petition regarding compromise of the instant case along with affidavit and after chargesheet of the instant case, charge will be held and after your charge evidence of your wife will be held and at the time of evidence of your wife your wife be First questioned by the public prosecutor where your wife have to say that she wants to withdraw the case on the ground of compromise and then you will re examined by your lawyer and on next date judgement will be pronounced after 313 of Cr. P. C

Q: How to initiate proceedings against ex boyfriend for harassment

My ex boyfriend is harassing me as he came to know about my multiple love affairs. This is true that I am having love affair with 4 other guys. He forcefully took my phone and gathered all the evidences like what's up chat, message etc. Now he is threatening me that he will expose me in front of everyone I know and will send all those evidences to all. What am I suppose to do?

Advocate Arijit Chatterjee answered
Inform the matter of threatening to police authority by sending letter immediately before he informs to your closed ones and when your closed one chase you then show them that you have already informed the matter to the competent authority of police

Q: How to proceed legally with cheque bounce by bank


Advocate Arijit Chatterjee answered
First you have to sent one advocate notice to your client regarding stop payment by bank with a time limit to reply within 15 days and if your client does not make any reply within 15 days then you will be at liberty to file a case u/s 138 of N.I Act

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arijit Chatterjee

Can Advocate Arijit Chatterjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arijit Chatterjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee?

When you meet with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arijit Chatterjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arijit Chatterjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arijit Chatterjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.