One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore / Bengaluru - Advocate Aparna Nair

Advocate Aparna Nair

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGreengage Apartments, Bangalore / Bengaluru
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Aparna Nair completed her law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Startup, Corporate, Trademark & Copyright, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aparna enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2010. She is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore / Bengaluru

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aparna Nair. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aparna Nair

Q: What is the remedy available against harassment in office?

I am being constantly harassed at my workplace. If want to capture misdeeds on camera they threaten not to expose. Threat is verbal or otherwise through work allotted to me with certain pattern. Legal advise required.

Advocate Aparna Nair answered
If you are getting harassed, please contact your HR immediately. Please give a written complaint. In case the complaint is sexual in nature, complain to your Internal Committee set up as per the Sexual Harassment policy.

Q: Legal action against termination from job with forgery allegations

I work in e commerce company and I bought 2 products (watch and a washing machine)from same company and I received wrong watch and damaged washing machine , when I informed the company to take the product back and refund my amount, the manager fired me from job stating I did forgery by changing the watch from my side and he did not pay the salary to he is threatening me over call to pay for those products via cheque else he will lodge an FIR on me for forgery. What should I do

Advocate Aparna Nair answered
It would be advisable to send the company legal notice stating all the facts in hand. For this you will need to provide your employment agreement. Also will need the exact dates and chain of events, including order details of the watch and machine. Did you complain about this online or directly to the manager?

Q: Can majority stake holder[51%] dilute share of [49%] without consent

Can majority stake holder[51%] dilute my share [49%] without my consent? … can i say that "value the company correctly or shutshop as i dont agree to raising money at unfair dilution" The agreement does not mention anything about such a scenario

Advocate Aparna Nair answered
Have you also gone through the articles of the Company? It will be important to see how the articles have dealt with the same. Usually Companies need to offer its securities to its existing equity shareholders in the proportion of their shareholding in the company. It is required that the companies issuing further shares send notice along with offer letter to its equity shareholders.

Q: Salary dues as couldn't join back after maternity due to relocation

I work for a Pvt global company, i availed my maternity leaves but had to relocate to another metro in India. I requested the company to allow me remote work but they denied and asked for my resignation. I gave them my resignation and the HR sent me my relieving letter on the same date of my resignation. I have 20 paid leaves remaining but the HR told me since I did not serve my 1 month notice period not get any money in f&f. My question is can they do so because they never asked me to serve notice, also I have the relieving letter from the company of the same date as my resignation?

Advocate Aparna Nair answered
You will need to go through your offer letter for the same. Usually offer letters mention that either the employee shall serve the notice or make payment in lieu of the notice period. In your case since you had already moved cities a challenge did arise. You can still inform the HR that you were willing to serve the notice and hence the amount should not have been deducted.

Q: Employee unable to pay car lease as premature termination

I had taken a 3 year car lease on behalf of my companys name from ALD car leasing company who has ties with my company. I get tax benefits from car lease (irrelevant to my question). After 1 n half year of car lease during, i got Laid off with severance package because of automation & am serving 3 month notice period till Feb 16 2018. I havent been able to secure another job & the current IT market is not in my favour. I do not intend to work in IT anymore as im looking to establish myself in business. In order to terminate the car lease, i have to pay the remaining installments in bulk to car lease & surrender the car. i cannot afford to pay in bulk & hence need 1 years time to arrange for the money. Is there a work around this predicament wherein i can ?

Advocate Aparna Nair answered
Legally you may not have a recourse in the given circumstances. However it would be good to have a word with the car dealer and the company. Requesting them for a monthly payment may help. Car dealer may agree on payment on an EMI basis. Wish you all the best.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aparna Nair

Can Advocate Aparna Nair represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aparna Nair can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aparna Nair?

When you meet with Advocate Aparna Nair for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aparna Nair?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aparna Nair, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aparna Nair?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aparna Nair, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aparna Nair?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aparna Nair regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aparna Nair?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aparna Nair can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.