One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Anurag Garg

Advocate Anurag Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoIndirapuram, Ghaziabad
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, R.T.I, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anurag Garg has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anurag provides services in various field of corporate laws, divorce cases, criminal laws, family law, copyright and trademark cases, Cheque Bounce Matters, insurance cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anurag enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2003. He is a member of the Karkardooma Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1168-F/2003

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

Gayatri Dey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
1 month ago
anuradha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was superb and my issues were resolved.
1 month ago
Tinkle - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate analysed, explained well and resolved my queries.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Anurag Garg

Q: How to delay payment of money to lenders

I had a startup and went into losses. Me and my partner also doesn't share an healthy relationship. The lenders are now banging my doors to return there money. I need to borrow time to return all the money. I need to follow a legal way to get me the required time. I am ready to pay the entire amount with interest.

Advocate Anurag Garg answered
You cannot file any suit to obtain time to return the dues although when the lenders will initiate legal proceedings against you to recover their dues, you can move a Petition to obtain a reasonable time before the Court concerned.

Q: How to get claim from LIC insurance policy

Dear Sir, I want to know that my father get 2 LIC policy of 4 Lac and both are activated last 14 & 16 Month and during this period my father has no more (due to disease of cancer )and when i claim it in LIC but LIC denied for clear this claim because of Early closure LIC case and they are giving excuse of cancer disease so guide me what can i do in this case for getting claim from LIC.

Advocate Anurag Garg answered
Yes, you can file a suit to claim the death benefit of the Policy as per the terms mentioned in it.Although you / your counsel has to prove certain things before the Hon'ble Court in support that he Policy was not being taken by your father just to obtain the benefits when he was aware about his decease even before taking the Policies.

Q: How to get ad-hoc promotion in banking services

I am working in a Govt. Financial Institution. I had joined the Bank in year 2005. During the course of my service certain cases became bad assets and were declared fraud. Since I was the Processing Officer I was kept under suspension for two years i.e. from 2008 to 2010. In the year 2010 I joined again but the Bank imposed penalty on me demoting me to the first stage of incremental scale and that I would not be eligible for the annual increments or promotion for the next five years and the penalties shall have cumulative effect. The case is also under CBI investigation and the case has not yet been closed. I was called for promotional interview this year but the results have been kept in sealed cover. I would like to mention that I have been working with sincerity for Bank even though I was serving the penalty. Please clarify whether can I be considered for Ad-hoc promotion ?

Advocate Anurag Garg answered
Initially it is difficult to say anything about your Promotion without knowing the details of the cases pending before CBI.It is better for you to contact us with all the documents related to the cases in which you were being charged / suspended.

Q: How to proceed forward after formation of chargesheet

After filling d chargesheet in court,whts next need to do by lawyer if police has removed non bailable sections nd also given bail from end.

Advocate Anurag Garg answered
Court will summon you wherever needed.Till date you are not supposed to do anything. Still on the safer side you can track the proceedings of the Court because sometimes Summons do not served and Court issue Warrant for the apprearance of the Accused.

Q: How to deal with company not giving refund for payment

Dear sir, A company name parwat helpy real estate India Ltd. I have invested in this company as RD , FD and completed my agreement time but company is not refunding .I have contacted many time to CMD but no response .so pls sir tell me what I can do .

Advocate Anurag Garg answered
You should file a police complaint against all the Directors and key person involved in day to day business of the company And parlally you should file a petition for Winding Up of the company for the recovery of your money as invested...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anurag Garg

Can Advocate Anurag Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anurag Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Anurag Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anurag Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anurag Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anurag Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anurag Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anurag Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.