One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Anupam

Advocate Anupam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShastri Nagar, Ghaziabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anupam has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anupam provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anupam enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is the member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4941/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anupam. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anupam

Q: Medical negligence by Indian doctors can I sue them for this crime

I was operated for an ACL reconstruction in 2014. My leg was supposed to heal within 6 months. I visited my doctor multiple times and he never did an examination, if my leg was stable or not when I repeatedly told him that it was painful and not working fully. I left India in 2015 to pursue my Master's in USA. I recently went to an Orthopaedics surgeon here and he told me that my ACL graft is not functioning. I was told by my doctor in India that he'll use a Xenograft to do my surgery which is using a horse's ligament for a graft. My new doctor in USA wanted to use a part of my hamstring for the same surgery. I underwent another surgery and post my surgery he tells me that he was unable to find the part of my hamstring which he wanted to use for my surgery. His conclusion, my hamstring was taken out by my Indian doctor. My question: Should I be suing him for medical negligence and stealing a part of my hamstring? 

Advocate Anupam answered
Yes, you have all the rights and reason to sue the Indian doctor. It is a clear case of cheating and deficiency in service. The appropriate remedy shall be to file a consumer complaint and asking for damages. In the meanwhile you can also file complaints against the doctor with the MCI. You can also threaten the doctor with police complaint. At the end of the day, i see the doctor ending up paying you a hefty compensation.

Q: Remedies to be taken from wife as not giving me divorce and threatning

I am Hindu, want divorce from wife but she and her family is not ready to give, instead they are giving me a threat that they will burn me alive or will take all my family members to jail, doesn't know in what behalf or what allegations they are saying this. My and my family life is under threat don't know what to do

Advocate Anupam answered
If your wife is not giving you divorce then you can file for a contested divorce on the grounds of cruelty under section 13 of HMA. There are two kinds of divorce procedures. 1. By mutual consent - where both husband and wife agree to grant divorce. 2. Contested Divorce - when there is no mutual consent, but one of the spouse wants divorce.To safeguard yourself and your family from her threats you can file a complaint with the local police station. The police complaint will adequately suffice to protect you and your family in case your wife files a complaint under 498A IPC. Your police complaint will also help you in making a better case for grant of divorce.

Q: what to do for jaypee nclt claim

Flat in jaypee what to do

Advocate Anupam answered
You have to fill up 'Form F' which is provided in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) (Amendment) Regulations, 2017 and send the same along with supporting affidavit to Resolution Professional Mr. Anuj Jain appointed by NCLT.

Q: what is the procedure when bank lost loan documents

My loan got completed in sept 2015, but after completion of the loan, when I asked for my original property papers, the bank said they are misplaced and we will search for the same. I waited for 1 year and chased them every time on calls and mails but got only one reply we are searching. After 1 year they provide some of the duplicate papers and said, to continue the search for original papers as well. But it is now one more year and didn't receive any reply from the bank officials. I don't know what to do in this situation, if i want to sell my property, i will not get the actual price of the property due to lack of original documents. Please guide me.

Advocate Anupam answered
First you should file an FIR or a written complaint with the Police that the original documents have been lost. Original documents can be re-issued by the appropriate authority, on payment of an amount. You can try getting a quote of how much re-issuing the original papers will cost. Next you should file a consumer complaint citing deficiency in service against the bank praying for the amount to get the original reissued plus compensation. But hurry up, the limitation period in a consumer complaint is 2 years from the date of commission of deficiency.

Q: Procedure of filing Jaypee claim?

I have a flat in Aman sector-151. How to file NCLT

Advocate Anupam answered
You have to fill a form supplied in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and send it along with supporting affidavit to NCLT before 24 August. Though i believe the order applies only for people having booked their lat in Jaypee Wish Town, Noida.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anupam

Can Advocate Anupam represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anupam can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anupam?

When you meet with Advocate Anupam for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anupam?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anupam, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anupam?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anupam, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anupam?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anupam regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anupam?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anupam can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.