One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Anubrata Dutta

Advocate Anubrata Dutta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Lake Town, Kolkata
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Anubrata Dutta completed her law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anubrata enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2017.

Enrollment Number : F/608/519/2017
  • Calcutta High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Questions Answered by Advocate Anubrata Dutta I want divorce and I have a daughter so i want Alimony from my husband appeal in supreme court against kolkata high court order