One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Antarup Banerjee

Advocate Antarup Banerjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCanning Street, Kolkata
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Antarup Banerjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Antarup provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Antarup enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/1913/2017
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Antarup Banerjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Antarup Banerjee

Q: Procedure to get the divorce residing in Canada at present.

I married in 2011and currently i have a baby girl.due to some reason i want to divorce my wife. And i want to take PR for canada.will i get any benefit in divorce after taking PR.

Advocate Antarup Banerjee answered
If a husband or wife takes divorce in Canada, the other spouse has several grounds under Section 13 of Civil Procedure Code to file a suit to declare the decree of divorce passed by a Canadian court unlawful and void. Besides, there are judgments of the Supreme Court of India, which clearly state that ground of divorce in Canada must be the one which is recognized as a ground of divorce in India as per Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.Once a court in India invalidates a decree of divorce in Canada, the wife may lodge/register a First Information Report (FIR, police complaint) to the effect that the husband and his relatives in India and/or abroad have treated the wife cruelly for the purpose of taking dowry. In such a case, a trial initiates against the accused persons who may also be arrested for several days even though they are innocent and wrongly named in the FIR. This police complaint can also be used by the wife to extract money from the husband. This is not even treated as a part of temporary or permanent alimony or even maintenance under Section 125 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Antarup Banerjee

Can Advocate Antarup Banerjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Antarup Banerjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Antarup Banerjee?

When you meet with Advocate Antarup Banerjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Antarup Banerjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Antarup Banerjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Antarup Banerjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Antarup Banerjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Antarup Banerjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Antarup Banerjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Antarup Banerjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Antarup Banerjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.