One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Ankush Yadav

Advocate Ankush Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-57, Gurgaon
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ankush Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ankush provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ankush enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2008. He is a member of the District Court Bar Association of Gurgaon.

Enrollment Number : P/3369/2008
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ankush Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankush Yadav

Q: How to take refund from builder and cancle the deal

I have paid a cheque of Rs10,00,000 to buy a flat. Due to certain unforeseen circumstances, I don't want to go ahead to buy the flat. How do I take the 10 lacs back from the flat owner?

Advocate Ankush Yadav answered
Hey,Which years you have paid this amount? Did you make any default in instalments or instalments have not started yet? Its just a booking amount? For that agreement is to be check what are the terms and conditions of the refund in the agreement.

Q: legal recourse against builder for delay in possession of flat

I booked an independent floor with in the year 2009. The builder has taken full period since then (construction linked) and is yet to hand over the possession. As per the contract, the builder is to pay a late payment penalty. However, he is refusing to pay the same citing that the delay was due to conditions beyond his control. I am currently paying rent and incurring huge financial loss due to the delay. What is my legal recourse?

Advocate Ankush Yadav answered
Legal remedy to file a consumer complaint to recover the amount, or to take the possession of the property.Jurisdiction of the consumer complaint is there where property is situated.And you need to see the contract/agreement for the amount and the interest ro be claed for delay payment.

Q: Delay in possession of property. Builder not replying. What can I do?

I had booked a flat in Beethoven's 8 of Agrante realty in Sector 107 Gurgaon in Dec 2013 and paid 30 lacs as 30 % cost of property by Feb 2014. After that, the builder neither asked for more money nor started the construction. Builder is now not replying to refund the amount. Please advise.

Advocate Ankush Yadav answered
You want a refund??? If yes the you have to file a consumer complaint for refund of money also you need to send them a mail so that we can raise a cause of action for filing consumer complaint. Also need to see the Builder Buyers Agreement for interest .

Q: Validity of mutual agreements made before divorce

My sister is facing domestic violence for 14 years and we have tried our best to settle her but now position is going to be worst and having no option than Divorce and i want to confirm is there any legal validity of our Mutual written agreement and can we record a pre-intimation in court which will help us if we want divorce

Advocate Ankush Yadav answered
No there is no legal validity of a mutal agreement between the parties.For a mutual divorce you need to mutually agreed upon the terms and conditions.And if it is a contested one the we need to prove alegations.Prefer to go for a mutual if possible.

Q: Can person demand money back due to delay in property

Booked  flat on 2008 and still not ready. Can I demand my money back from the builder on account of undue dalay?

Advocate Ankush Yadav answered
Yes you are entitled to get you money refund from the builder with interest and interest rate is mentioned in your builders buyer agreement. Before proceeding further send them mail regarding the refund and then we can send a legal notice or else file a consumer complaint for refund.For filing complaint that mail is cause of action that is needed to filing.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankush Yadav

Can Advocate Ankush Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankush Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Ankush Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankush Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankush Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankush Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankush Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.