One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Ankush Janghu

Advocate Ankush Janghu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankush Janghu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Jhajjar
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rewari
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ankush Janghu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankush Janghu

Q: Refund of booking property in Palam vihar gurgaon

I booked a flat 5 months ago in Palam vihar C2 block which I found out after the aggrement that it is illegal construction and I demand my money back from seller. Now he agreed to refund money through cheque but also want me to sign the cancellation of deal aggrement on the same day on which he issued cheque. nWhat should I do if I signed the agreement and cheque is bounced due to any reason. Is there any option to get my money back in that case?

Advocate Ankush Janghu answered
in check bounce will get the money but it will take lots of time ...and you have to fight a case in court for is better to take cash or online transfer at the time of cancellation of deal aggreement instead of dealing in cheque

Q: Marriage Issue : Wife's behavior is not right. Does not live together

पत्नी ढंग से साथ भी नही रहती है और तलाक देने को भी तैयार नही है. ऐसी स्थिति में क्या करना चाहिए. कृपया उचित सलाह दे

Advocate Ankush Janghu answered
first of all file a case for restitution of conjugal rights in court u/s 9 then court will order her for living with you...if she will not follow the court order then you will get a strong reason for divorce...after that you can file divorce case against her

Q: Not getting possession at Bptp park elite sector 77

I have flat at BPTP pe block sector 77 but the builder have been extending the posession date since 2010...kindly advice

Advocate Ankush Janghu answered
firstly decide yourself what you want back along with interest or flat ..than please register a case against that builder in RERA court...put all the transaction slips done by you to builder and if any builder buyer will also get delayed possession compensation

Q: kindly advice me on a defamation legal notice sent to me

Dear sir , ni have supplied material to a client and its been five months he has not paid my dues pending , inspite of mailing him multiple time he is not responding now he has blcoked my numebers andon socail media as well , ni have filled multiple complaint to police even my client threatning me on whats app as well but police is not showing interest , i dont know why they lingering on the issue , first they said its diwali then election , my all compllaints are pending , nhe has blocked me on social media so i made id in other name and started messaging him and posting to people that dont deal with him he is a fraudster and cheat , ntoday he sent an legal notice to me on my whats app for defamation with false allegations ,and threating me for crimininal procedures ni dont know what the is happening , i am the won who suffrered , suffreing since six months and this fraud guy has sent an legal notice to me demanding hefty amount , nnplease advice me sir / mam , i have ll the pro

Advocate Ankush Janghu answered
if you have all the receipts and other proofs of material supply then initiate civil suit of recovery against him in court by sending a notice of recovery amount .side by side write a complaint case in court against him..and others who is threatening you ..then court will take action against culprits

Q: What actions can be taken against for ignoring complaint of fraud?

I am from haryana.I went to local police station for lodging complaint of Fraud of Rs 6000 by a maharashtra person towards me.I have his permanent correct address and his all details which i mentioned in the application.Police is saying for recovering your 6000 Rs , our more money will be spent in travelling to mumbai so we cant handle your case.Is this a valid reason by police? Are small claim matters which are cognizable by nature and their section can ignored by police?nnWhat legal action can be taken against policemen who is giving this reason or excuse to not proceed the action?

Advocate Ankush Janghu answered
please give a written complain of the fraud and the police officer in sp office via speed post and keep the speed post slip handy...after 2-3 days ask for the status report of the case through court. amount doesn't matter if it is a crime

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankush Janghu

Can Advocate Ankush Janghu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankush Janghu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Janghu?

When you meet with Advocate Ankush Janghu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Janghu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Janghu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Janghu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Janghu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankush Janghu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankush Janghu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankush Janghu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankush Janghu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.