One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anjali Rajput

Advocate Anjali Rajput

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDefence Colony, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anjali Rajput has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anjali provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anjali enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013.

Enrollment Number : D/2093/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anjali Rajput. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anjali Rajput

Q: Is there a need to file a recovery suit along with a 138 case

I have filled a case u/s 138 of NIA. Should I have to file a suit for recovery too because case u/s 138 is to punish the accused and not to recover the dues.

Advocate Anjali Rajput answered
Even if you file a suit for recovery you may not be able to punish the accused. Suit for recovery is also for recovery of money due and proceedings are civil in nature. At max you can claim interest upon the amount due. Only if u have a really strong case that the debtor has cheated you or misappropriate your finds you can not initiate criminal proceedings against him.

Q: Harassment by a woman police officer

I am looking fir help here plz help me i am a 28 year old woman there was some incident happened at my store on 11 aug 2017 where police got involved a day later they called me up to police station i went there but ask me to finish the case outside and meet personally to the other party i waited for their calls no one turned up at that time i was told fir was not registered officially the lady with i had a fight was a police officer herself threatening me that i wont let you live peacefully now.. now its been more than a month they came to me on 16 sep 2017 told me that fir has been registered that time i was out of town so i came now u have to come to police station on Monday for investigation i said okay i will come next day again the same office came up asking me for evidences which i have saved was threatening me that i can come along warrant and arrest u people ..i have no clue what to b done now plz help ?

Advocate Anjali Rajput answered
Hihi this is the harassment. kindely reach out to the senior police officors along with the original complaint and another written complaint against the officer.Thereafter approach the court in case you want to lodge the FIR of the first incident U/S 156(3)so consult a good lawyer to explain you the correct procedureyou can also move to state commission of women in your area and make complaint against the Lady Officer. Feel free to contact for further information/query.Thanks & Regards

Q: No action by police After FIR lodged for theft of mobile phones.

There is theft incident was happen at my home. Only mobile phones was stolen by thieve. FIR was lodge but still no action has been taken by police. What should I do ?

Advocate Anjali Rajput answered
HIYou can move application u/s 156(2) cr.P.C to request court to compel police to either file status report or final report. either case the police will have to answer to the court about the status of your case..Feel free to contact for further information/query.Thanks & Regards

Q: Friend not giving money back with interest how to proceed now by law

i gave sm money to some one on interest basis for one year. he deposited blank cheque as a security. but now he has not given interest from last 9 months. just paid first 3 months. now he says my condition is not good i cant pay now. i will give u later whn possible. i cooperate a lot. but now not possible for me. wht can i do best without any court case. any other way or option from i can get my money back.or single option court...please suggest earliest. 

Advocate Anjali Rajput answered
Hiyou sir have 2 options.1.. you can deposit the cheque and the when gets dishonoured you an initiate 138 NI act proceedings.2. you can file recovery suit u/o 37 CPC that is possible when you have some written communication wherein he has admitted his liability towards you.Feel free to contact for further information/query.Thanks & Regards

Q: What to do when website developer is trying to extort more money?

I had paid my website developer in cash to make my website. i do not have any bills/invoice or any signed contract. i have audio recordings of our conversation and a quotation given to me by him stating that the hosting charge of my website is rs. 3000 per annum. now he is giving me trouble by charging me more and saying that after gst the hosting charges are 7000. please help

Advocate Anjali Rajput answered
Hi do u have any form of written or any communication in written form.if you dont hve anything then you can change the developer. or send a legal notice asking him to release all rights over ur website. and then you can hire another developer.Feel free to contact for further information/query.Thanks & Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anjali Rajput

Can Advocate Anjali Rajput represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anjali Rajput can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Rajput?

When you meet with Advocate Anjali Rajput for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Rajput?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Rajput, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Rajput?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Rajput, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anjali Rajput?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anjali Rajput regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anjali Rajput?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anjali Rajput can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.