One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Anita Tripathi

Advocate Anita Tripathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anita Tripathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anita enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2016. She is a member of the Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2254/2016
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anita Tripathi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anita Tripathi

Q: A Girl filed a sexual harassment case how to transfer the case

I am businessman and I gave my sim to one worker for wok purpose . SIM was registered on my name. SIM is not activated since 1 year. Now police from different state's city sent me notice to present in local police station because one random boy( From Different State) harassed lady. Boy is arrested now by police for crime. Police is saying now one of the sim used by boy was registered on my name. They sent notice to present at local police station. I want to know my rights. My worker to whom I gave sim, saying he didn't give that sim to anyone and submitted sim to me. Please advice. What could be risk and how to deal with it. Thanks.

Advocate Anita Tripathi answered
When is not activated when how somebody can call from that SIM.. as well as pls tell your whole story to police they will definitely corporate in case you are not guilty.. meanwhile you can file a anticipatory bail for further proceedings..

Q: Father of accused threatening to kill my brother for filing an FIR

my brother has filed an FIR against three people who attacked him at his shop and now father of the accused threatened to kill my brother

Advocate Anita Tripathi answered
You can file a separate complaint for this at your local police station as well as you can approach to court as well under section 156(3) by complaining all the facts and mentioning all the accused persons.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anita Tripathi

Can Advocate Anita Tripathi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anita Tripathi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anita Tripathi?

When you meet with Advocate Anita Tripathi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anita Tripathi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anita Tripathi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anita Tripathi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anita Tripathi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anita Tripathi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anita Tripathi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anita Tripathi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anita Tripathi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.