One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur

Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSuryadev Nagar, Indore
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anadi enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Indore High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/2184/2013
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • Indore District Forum
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur

Q: Cheque Bounce Case Karwa Hai Aur Sath M Stamp Bhi Hai

Mere ek admi se paise lene hai iske cheque m raha hu aur sath m ek 500 ka stamp bhi hai par wo stamp m 1 saal m paise dene ka likha tha jo usne nahi diya aur naa hi stamp renew katwaya.... Ab meko uspe case karna hai to meko btaiye m case kese lagao jis se jaldi hi mere paise meko mile.. Aur case m time bhi kam lage

Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur answered
आप को सबसे पहले एक अधिवक्ता के माध्यम से यदि आप के पास उसका चेक है तो 138 का नोट्स भेजे यदि नही है तो सामान्य नोटिस भेज फिर सूचना भेजने के 15 दिन बाद आप अपने अधिवक्ता के माध्यम से न्यायालय में केस फ़ाइल करवाये वसूली हेतु ।

Q: Police officer asking us to come for the statement. We are not safe

We got married against my wife's parents will. Our marriage is registered with Marriage Registrar. We belong to different districts. Now a local PSI of her police station is asking us to come there for the statement under 164. We are not safe going there. We sent application with attached documents to the T.I. & S.P. of her district. Can we give statement in my local police station? Can police arrest me without sending notice/summon.

Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur answered
आपको बयान देने जाना चाहिये परन्तु यह आवश्यक नही की आप आप की पत्नी के साथ ही जाए बयान हेतु आप एक अधिवक्ता भी नियुक्त कर सकते है जो आप को बयान कैसे और क्या देना है वो बताये गा साथ ही यदि आप के विरुद्ध किसी प्रकार का मुकदमा या शिकायत दर्ज की जा चुकी है तो उसकी जानकारी भी आप के द्वारा अधिकृत होने की स्थिति में प्रप्त कर सकेगा।

Q: Query about the hierarchy of courts for appeal

My Relative Criminal Case Is In First Class Judicial Magistrate Court After The Decision In Which Court He Can Appeal? List Of Courts Between JMFC And Session Court?

Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur answered
Sir aap ne jamfc dvara kiye hue decision ki Appeal Sessio court me ki jaye gi or Session court ki appeal High Court me ki jaye gi aap ka case kis prkar ka he uski jankari de uske anusar hi appeal ki jaye gi .

Q: What is the appropriate medium of communication for govt officials

I'm a gov employee.. Department is not giving me official information about duty via letter or authentic medium.. Instead of Letter they sent info on whatsapp. Sometimes I don't use makes problems..What should i do ? Is it wrong or not to use whatsapp by gov officials for authentic info ?

Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur answered
Sir aap kon se vibhag se he or kis pad pe he ye jankari de or ha ye galt he ki aap ko jankari whatsapp ke madhyam se di ja rahi he parntu us jankari ka strot yadi vidhivat he to aap use authentic mane or yadi kabhi koi karyvahi ho to bhi use authentic hi mana jaye ga.

Q: Is it possible to remarry with the same person

I got married to my boyfriend last year from aryasamaj mandir. My family doesnot know about it. I married because i thought my family wont agree for that but now they are agreed but with a heavy heart. They want us to get married in court. But i dont want to reveal about my arya samaj mrriage infront of my family. Is it still possible to marry again in court and to show them this is our first marriage?

Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur answered
Ha, aap fir se court marriage kar sakte he arya samaj ki shadi bhi many he pr aap chahe to fir se court marriage kar sakte he or aap ko arya samaj ke document bhi dobar dikhane ki jaruri nahi he. Aap court marriage ka Praman Patra ke adhar pr Nagar Palika Nigam marriage certificate bhi bnwa sakte he.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur

Can Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur?

When you meet with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anadi Singh Thakur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.