One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Amit Mandgi

Advocate Amit Mandgi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKumarakrupa Road, Bangalore
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
Advocate Amit Mandgi is a forth generation lawyer who has completed his master in International Litigation and Arbitration from the esteemed University College London. He has an office situated in central Bangalore closely located to the High Court and City Civil Court at Bangalore.

Being trained under the able guidance of his father, Mr. Anant Mandgi, a designated senior counsel, he has gained experience in the field of Civil Law like Property matters, Contractual Disputes, Constitutional Matters, Arbitration, Intellectual Property Disputes, Hindu Law, Partnership Disputes and Family Law. He practices in various courts such as High Court, Civil court, Magistrates Court, Consumer Forums (District and State), Debt Recovery Tribunal, Family Court and Arbitration.

Amit and his family members have dedicated their practice based on the fundamentals of honesty, confidence and transparency. They approach their clients problems with utmost care and have always maintained utmost secrecy about their problems. They have represented various members from different strata of the society including well known corporates.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008. He is a member of the Karnataka High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1521/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit Mandgi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Mandgi

Q: Equal division of self acquired property of father between sons

Sir, Please let me know is their any law stating that a self acquired property of a person should be partisioned equally among his children.If not partisioned equally can his children file a SUIT FOR PARTATION of their fathers SELF ACQUIRED PROPERTY in the court of law for equal division of that self acquired property ?

Advocate Amit Mandgi answered
Hello,This advice will be given on a presumption that you are Hindus. The law of succession governing self acquired property of a hindu male dying intestate is section 8 of the Hindu Succession Act, 1956. As per this section if a hindu male dies intesate then the class I heirs will inherit an equal share in the self acquired property. The sons of a hindu male are considered to be class i heirs along with their mother, sister and legal heirs of any sibling who has predeceased them. By law there is an automatic succession but in case any of the sons of deceased hindu male are intwrfering with the succession rights of the other heirs then a suit for partition can be instituted before the civil courtPlease feel free to post any other queries in this regard.

Q: Purchase of property in Bangalore, now in dispute, what to do

I am a resident of Mumbai. I had invested in a flat/property in Bangalore. Till date, our flat has not been registered with us. What's even more painful is that the ownership of has been given to some other person. I had hired a lawyer in Mumbai, to send them a Legal Notice in Jan 2017. But they haven’t paid any heed to it.

Advocate Amit Mandgi answered
In your query you have not stated the date on which you have entered into an agreement with the builder and further as to whether or not you have paid the entire sale consideration. Coming to the dispute at hand, you now have three remedies available to you. First, you could file a suit for specific performance of the agreement to sell, secondly, you could file a case before the consumer forum for deficient service and lastly you could file a criminal case for cheating.

Q: Booked a flat, construction not started. what are legal options

Hi I have booked a 3 bhk flat in Bangalore from Dreamz infra builder in 2015. They have not started the construction till date, I have paid 300000 Rs. I canceled the booking in 2016 june and got a cheque of Rs 298000. cheque bounced in october 2016.I reported cheque bounce case in police. The builder is saying he will pay cheque buonce customers on feb , march, and April, But not received any amount till date. My question is :- 1. What is the legal option I have. 2. We have a group of 1500 people all are victims. Can we file a group complaint in court. What is the proceedings for this? 3. How can I know the liability of Builder to attach his property for refund?

Advocate Amit Mandgi answered
Hello,First and foremost you ought to have instituted proceedings under section 138 of the N.IAct.Now, all of you can file a complaint against the builder in d state consumer forum. Further a suit can be instituted against the builder and further you could seek a relief that its assets be attached before judgment

Q: Lawyer saying that adopted child has no right in property and money

Adopted in my childhood. Now the parents have 3 own kids. My mom promised to give me some money. Their lawyer is saying i have no rights over the property or money. What are the legal point on this?

Advocate Amit Mandgi answered
In my opinion their lawyer has provided you with a wrong advise. It is to throw you off ur guard. As per the provisions of Hindu Succession Act there is no distinction between a natural son and an adopted son. Even the supreme court has time and again held that a natural son and adopted son have the same position of succession.

Q: Can first uncle son claim property gifted to my father by grandmother

My grandmother has 2 sons 1 is dead about 40 years back and second is my dad. my dad take care of my grandmother, my grandmother gifted property to my dad at age of 90, now my first uncle son can cancel the gifted property. can my uncle son get this property can he cancel the gift deed property.

Advocate Amit Mandgi answered
Under the provisions of the transfer of property act on execution of a gift deed the ownership of the property vests with person in whose favour the gift deed has been executed. Assuming you are Hindus by religion, if the property was the self acquired property of your grandmother then the execution of the gift deed is valid. Further your cousin will have to prove that execution of the gift deed was either under coercion or it was not executed as per the provisions of the law by examining atleast one witness

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Mandgi

Can Advocate Amit Mandgi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Mandgi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Mandgi?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Mandgi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Mandgi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Mandgi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Mandgi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Mandgi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Mandgi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Mandgi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Mandgi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Mandgi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.