One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Amit Choudhary

Advocate Amit Choudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Insurance, Motor Accident, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Choudhary has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Amit Choudhary's office is in District Court Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad.
  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Choudhary Need a Lawyer for Section 125crpc High court se bail milne k baad ka process janna hai ?