One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Amir Hussain

Advocate Amir Hussain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Ghaziabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Hussain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amir provides services in various fields of Civil Maters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amir enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh 2013.

Enrollment Number : UP/3272/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amir Hussain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amir Hussain

Q: Husband not contacting how to compromise and start living with him

I m not living with my husband.and within 1 year of marriage dere r many things happened that i dont want to live with his family.i hd tried many times to live with them.but now i m totally not agree with i hd came to my mother' house.but my husband is no longer in touch with me ,not even thru phone calls what to dere any way by which i can live with my partner .we hv completed only 8 months of our marriage. How should I resolve this issue?

Advocate Amir Hussain answered
आप धारा 9 हिदू विवाह एक्ट के तहत अपने पति के साथ रह सकती हैआप खर्चे धारा 125 crpc का केस दायर करसकती हैआप धारा 13 हिदू विवाह एक्ट के तहत तलाक ले सकती हैआप दोनों धारा 13b के तहत अलग हो सकती हैआप महिला सेल में शिकायत दर्ज करा सकती है

Q: Court marriage with another girl by husband how to proceed

I have been married for 20 yrs with no kids... Husband has been abusive...never took medical recourse. Both of us are employed as Shiksha Mitra in UP. Now he has cheated and married another girl. We have registered a case against him under sections 494, 504, 506, 498A and also dowry sections 3,4. It has been 3 months, police has not taken any action. They wer supposed to send case to mediatuon long bak..but have sent last week.. That too I am not sure as they ate getting money.. Husband threatening on regular basis to withdraw case..but now it seems beyond reconcilliation.. I have also filed case for maintenance under 125 and DV under 12.. Even, the girls father has now managed to file FIR under 363 , 366.. Still no action by police.. Husband sitting pretty.. I hav met DM/SP/SHO/SI..but no action.. As it is they hav deliberately delayed sending case to chargesheet can happen only after mediation report. Plz advice further action.thanks

Advocate Amir Hussain answered
आपने लीगल सब कुछ फॉलो किया फिर भी कोई करवाही नही हो रही हैआप एक काम कीजिये आप उनके ऊपर एक क्रिमिनल केस कीजिये या फिर आप कंप्लेन कीजिये कोर्ट के माध्यम से उस कंप्लेन या केस ये जिक्र कीजिये कि मेरा इनके साथ पहले से विवाद/केस चल रहा है और उस केस को वापस लेने के लिए इन्होंने ये क्रिमिनल एक्ट किया है अगर आप देल्ही है तो आपको बहुत फायदा होगा एविडेंस बनाये ओर क्रिमिनल केस कीजिये जरूर वो जेल भी जाएगा और जो आप चाहोगी वो करेगा लेकिन धयान रहे केस स्ट्रांग हो

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amir Hussain

Can Advocate Amir Hussain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amir Hussain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amir Hussain?

When you meet with Advocate Amir Hussain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amir Hussain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amir Hussain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amir Hussain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amir Hussain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amir Hussain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amir Hussain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amir Hussain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amir Hussain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.