One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Ambanshu Sahni

Advocate Ambanshu Sahni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chandigarh
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, International Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ambanshu Sahni completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Family, International Law, Supreme Court, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ambanshu enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2010. He is a member of the District Bar Association of Ambala.

Enrollment Number : P/2413/2010
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ambanshu Sahni. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ambanshu Sahni

Q: I Moved Application For Directions To IO For Submitting Status Report

I moved an application for directions to IO for submitting status report of the case before concerned court, IO submitted status report with false observation and also not in detailed. Can I object this status report in court.

Advocate Ambanshu Sahni answered
the magistrate or the judge as the case may be is not bound by the status report. you are well within your right to protest and file additional facts and the court may ask them to conduct further investigation.

Q: PC Act, what is the procedure to get my case present status report.

Hi good morning,nPlease help, what is the procedure to get my case present status report from an investigators Police officer(IO ) whereas it’s been 7moths completed but police had been not registering even Court had directed them to register the case in PC Act.. but here the police are deliberately lingering to process the Court Order.

Advocate Ambanshu Sahni answered
you can file an application under section 156(3) Crpc to get the status report in the present complaint. The magistrate may ask the police to file a status report. As per your query the court had directed to lodge the case under PC act therefore the court is well within its power to direct filling of a status report.


One person has abused me over phone. how can I file a complaint against him? I am 32 years old (Male) Keralite, staying at Delhi. the person who abused me stays at Kerala. I have the voice record of the abuse and it was clearly audible that this person is abusing my mother and other family members.The language of the abuse is Malayalam. what all sections I can mention in the complaint. is section 509 is applicable here.

Advocate Ambanshu Sahni answered
search Institute claim to have the audio it will be advisable that you go to a police station and lodge police complaint if the police refuses to lodge a police complaint then you have an option under section 156 3 of CrPC which says that you can straight away go to a magistrate and get your complaint launched for the magistrate will direct the police to lodge an FIR so that is the records available to you as far as section 509 is concerned that pertains only to the women are the female so that might not be helpful for you since you claim to be a 32 year old male but the other sections of criminal intimidation abusive language annoyance extra would be applicable and it is advisable that you get a complaint drafted from reliable lawyer and file it as soon as possible with the police if the review then you can have a request to Magistrate as mentioned above under section 156 3 CRPC

Q: Procedure to withdraw case when POCSO charges are framed

Hi My sister n her frnds were minor when police arrest one accused n filed a case under posco No family memeber is there with her so is it the right way to filed the case from my sister side by the police. ? N now we r very disturb becouse they guys r calling her in court even she don't want to go they guys are forcing us to go for the case to the court we want to go out of it How can we go out of it. Becouse she is studying now so she don't want her self to be in such case

Advocate Ambanshu Sahni answered
Firstly, you need to clarify whether your sister is the victim or a witness, if she is a victim the she has to depose before the judge and in second case if she a witness, there is not much option but to join the proceedings.

Q: Procedure to file case in session court against tress passers

Dear Sir, Somebody tress passed into my property 6 years ago, and I have been fighting both civil and criminal cases. But the tress passer has not been arrested as yet due to the collusion of the police. I want to file the case before the session court now. Under what sections can I do so? Please advise me. Thank you

Advocate Ambanshu Sahni answered
You have an option of filing a case under Section 156 (3) CrPc, where by a magistrate may order an FIR to be registered and ask the police to investigate the matter and submit a charge sheet. Further, you may directly file a case under Section 200 crpc and initiate a legal proceeding against the culprits.WarmlyAmbanshu SahniAdvocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ambanshu Sahni

Can Advocate Ambanshu Sahni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ambanshu Sahni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni?

When you meet with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ambanshu Sahni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ambanshu Sahni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ambanshu Sahni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.