One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Alok Soni

Advocate Alok Soni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBani Park, Panipech, Jaipur
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Alok Soni completed his law in the year 2002 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He is the General Secretary of the Family Court Bar Association Jaipur.

Advocate Alok enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2002. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association & Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/2609/2002
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Family Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

Vinamra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Alok Soni's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Alok Soni

Q: How to get divorce or judicial separation from wife?

I am a person of 33.I got married before 3 years. My wife is a government servant and she lives at her father's home because her posting is there. I do a private job. I have a daughter of 1 year I and my wife both live separately due to our services. To live separate is not a matter the matter is this that she doesn't care of my matters and issues. She married with me only to show the world that she has a husband and she is not a bachelor. She doesn't take care even of my mother. She and her mother ever demand money from me. She goes anywhere in any function of our society whether I am invited or not. I am a private employee and she is a government servant but yet I don't have any financial help from her. I feel that I don't have any existence in this world and I am a valueless man. So I want to take divorce from her and please inform me that can I get divorce from her ? Or Can I get the legal separation from her for a short period like 1 or 2 years ? Thank you.

Advocate Alok Soni answered
yes,you can apply for divorce by the filing of divorce case on the ground of physical - mental cruelty and on the ground of desertion with willingly neglect you without any sufficient cause.Thanks.Alok Soni Advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alok Soni

Can Advocate Alok Soni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alok Soni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Soni?

When you meet with Advocate Alok Soni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Soni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Soni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Soni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Soni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alok Soni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alok Soni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alok Soni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alok Soni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.