One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Alok Sharma

Advocate Alok Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMansarover, Jaipur
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Alok Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sharma provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, property related matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Alok enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2002. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/561/2002
  • District Court, Banipark

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

Deepak kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Alok Sharma

Q: Procedure to legalize marriage in court as it was done by Arya Samaaj

Aarya samaj marriage valid h ya ni . Aur is marriage ko court se valid kaise karwaya jata h mandir registered h ya ni ye pta kaise lgaye

Advocate Alok Sharma answered
Marriage in arya samaj is legal. It can be registered with marriage registrar or authority of the local area where the marriage is solemnized. Registration of temple can be confirmed from Seva sthan Department.

Q: Husband torturing for sex, please advise what can be done ?

I cousine got married 6months ago. Her husband is govt employee she put a condition on sex that she don't want children yet, first he agreed for that but present he is harassing her for sex and punishing her mentally(daily torcher) and physically (twice till).sometimes he said I want sex, for that only I got marry you. I will see your end to whom you want to complain do that I don't care anybody like that he is saying. What he said before marriage is total wrongs his family background also not good his brothers wife went away from home after 11years. She complained to her parents but no use because present his husband saying that before marriage I said everything to her she only changing her words, I don't want her anymore I will return your dowry like that he is saying at her parents and called to my cousine and said you don't know anything about life I will show you how it is come back to our home like that. when she called him he didn't attempting the call. Thanking you sir/mam

Advocate Alok Sharma answered
You can file an application under protection of women from domestic violence for restraining your husband or you can also file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty. You can also file a divorce petition with mutual consent of your husband but only after completion of one year of separation.

Q: Mutual divorce filed, but i want to cancel it and stay with husband.

On 16 November is my date for mutual husband said me that we will take back our potion back up to October and now he deniy and said he want divorce mutually.but I want to live with my husband.I want that on 16 november i will deny for divorce and judge cancel our joint petition for mutual divorce and said to my husband to put with it possible.previously my mother in law filed a pittion in banipark senior citsion foram and said that I abuse n beat her.and took a order to prohibited me to enter her house and took affidevit by me that I will never say that they ask me dowary

Advocate Alok Sharma answered
As your consent for mutual divorce was taken by way of fraud, you can deny for divorce in court and raise this objection in your mutual divorce petition pending in court. So far as the case filed by your mother in law under the provisions of senior citizens act that will not have any effect over the proceedings of family court. you can also raise the objections with regard to the affidavit filed by you in the senior citizen act's proceedings, if the same was got filed by your husband by playing fraud on you.

Q: Parents forcefully married the boy. Now we love each other. What to do

please suggest what can be done. the person whom i love is married but is not living with his wife from the day of his marriage as he has job outside and the girl is living with her original parents not even at the home of the boy. as the girl is uneducated and the boy has done MBA he did not want to live with her. His parents forced him emotionally to marry the girl. as we both like each other can we marry each other ??. the previous marriage has no relation like husband or wife they have not even seen other after marriage.

Advocate Alok Sharma answered

Even husband and wife have not been residing together and the marriage is not solemnized though for another marriage decree of divorce is must. 

If the wife agrees then a divorce petition u/s 13B HMA can be filed. Issue of alimony can also be sort out along with the same petition. If not, then the husband can filed a divorce petition on the ground of seperation and marriage not being solemnized.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alok Sharma

Can Advocate Alok Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alok Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Alok Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alok Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alok Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alok Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alok Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.