One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Dr. Alok Kumar Sinha

Dr. Alok Kumar Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
New Chitragupt Nagar, Patna
25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Alok Kumar Sinha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Alok had an opportunity to serve as a central government counsel, government of India for the Patna High Court & the Central Administrative Tribunal. He was also the standing counsel for various Public Sector Undertaking, Banks & Insurance Companies such as Coal India Ltd., Bank of India, National Insurance Company, Indian Oil etc.

Advocate Alok provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Alok enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 1994. He is a member of the Bar Association of Bihar.

Enrollment Number : B/2677/1994
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Patna,
  • District Court, Patna,
  • Patna Consumer Forum,
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Get advice from Dr. Alok Kumar Sinha

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email