One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Alok Dubey

Advocate Alok Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDaraganj, Allahabad
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Alok Dubey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Alok provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Alok enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is the member of the Allahabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/08459/13
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Delhi High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

Roshan jaiswal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Alok sir is very nice
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Alok Dubey

Q: Contempt Process In District Court

Charge sheet filed against accused in 498a and other sections. Accused filed the surrender application in court with Affidavit and stated that he will not leave the country but he left the country without taking bail. How to initiate the contempt processing on false affidavit and how to bring him back to India. Please suggest.

Advocate Alok Dubey answered
You will have to file an application before court concerned for the same and the court will do the needful. If the accused peeson has violated the norms and conditions of bail he will be punished for his act. All the best.

Q: Mother in law and father in law tortured

I married for 8yrars to SC boy, I am general category intially doing job in Delhi then in laws pressurise my husband to shift to their place. There I own a business which is run on my mother in law property. Just to torture me she has locked my shop and refuse to give key also they have beaten my husband and my sister in law beaten me. They just want me to stay at my maternal home and their son to be with them. They ask my husband to divorce me and take the children two daughters, away. But my husband supported me. They are also planning to leave the house so that I can live their and they can impose charges that I have been them and thrown out from house and can drag me to police. Biggest problem is that my husband business is also established in their property, he is in business from last 7yrs so now he is not comfortable in job and due to Corona we don't have gud saving. What should I do basically

Advocate Alok Dubey answered
if you are really aggrieved, please go to police and lodge a complaint against your in laws. Police and Law would do the needful and yoy will get justice. try to lodhe FIR at your maternal place, so that they will have to run for remedy and face tough legal battle. All thevery best.

Q: Name on Property which is currently on my father and his brothers name

mere pitaji ke 3 bhai or ek behen thi . Un sabhi ki mrityu ho chuki hai . ab mai or mere bhai apna naam chadvana chahte hai , per hmare chacha ke ladko se hmari bat nhi hoti hai . kya hm sirf apna naam chdhva sakte hai ya hme apne chacha ke ladko se bhi puchna pdega ?

Advocate Alok Dubey answered
आप को किसी से नही पूंछना हैँ, सम्बंधित तहसील में जाकर पारिवारिक बंटवारा की दरख्वास्त दें सब स्वतः होता जायेगा. तहसील के किसी अधिवक्ता को इंगेज कर लें सब हो जायेगा चिंतित न हों आप. मेरी शुभकामनायें

Q: False atrocities case being filed

A false atrocities case is filed against my family in bhadohi up just wanted to how to get anticipatory bail and prive our innocence without getting arrested

Advocate Alok Dubey answered
To get anticipatory bail from High Court you have to file the same before sessions court of your concerned district first then only you can file it before High Court. So please file it before sessions court and get it rejected and come to High Court. All the best.

Q: Fake FIR by wife in police station

8 years ago multiple fake allegations filed by wife in panchayat, police stn, women commission and she she was unable to provide evidence. Then she filed case in session and civil court and after all her cases in filed divorce case. All cases are pending in court. In june 2022 she filed fake fir in ps that i have clicked her pix in public place for misuse. Now sep 2 she again filed fir that i m threatening her to kill if she does not give me divorce. All fake but now it goes to sdm court fir further process. Please guide me what should I do against her

Advocate Alok Dubey answered
Before taking any against your wife, you should take action to protect you first. please appraoch high court to obtain some interim relief and then try to prove her allegations fake and concocted. All the very best.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alok Dubey

Can Advocate Alok Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alok Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Alok Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alok Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alok Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alok Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alok Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.