One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Alka Lahori

Advocate Alka Lahori

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMain Tehsil Road, Ghaziabad
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Property, R.T.I, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi
Advocate Alka Lahori has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Alka Lahori. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Alka Lahori

Q: When 498a compromised how to proceed 482

I got marriage in 2009 and my wife filed 498a,406,304,1/2 in 2016. Where I got the bail and for parents 482 was filed in Allahabad high court. We have compromised through mediation in Aligarh court in 2017 and I brought back my wife in 2017, since than she is living with me. After mediation I submitted the copy of order in Allahabad High Court. Now in Nov 2022 I got the orders from Allahabad high court. Where they have instructed me too visit at Aligarh court with wife, while her statement were recorded in court when we compromised. Now, what is the meaning of this order. If I do not visit what can be outcome.

Advocate Alka Lahori answered
agar aap donon ke bich compromise hua tha to aapko Court ko Iske bare mein Suchna Dena avashyak hota hai is sab ke liye aapko Court mein jakar Ki Tarah Se Jaise aapka compromise hua tha usko vahan per submit kara kar aur Sare keson ko apni wife ke sath Milkar khatm karvayen jisse ki ine future aapko koi bhi notice Na Mile aur aapko Kisi kanuni problem ke liye face Na Karna Pade

Q: My brother put his lock on my property

So my brother got married and his inlaws put their lock on my property and my brother wants to get all my property that my parents gave me ? What should I do now ?

Advocate Alka Lahori answered
you can file case by the court dividing property with rules and regulations of the law of India pahle Hai kiske Naam per aur FIR Iske कौन-कौन Barish Hai is SAB per depend karta hai ki kya aapko Milega aur kya aapke bhai ko is sab ke liye aap Court mein case Dal sakte hain time lagta hai agar aap is Sabke Liye prepare Hain To fir aap Court mein case file Kijiye Uske bad aap apne Court se Apne property ka hissa demand kar sakte hain

Q: right of wife in retirement benefits

Is wife has right in retirement benefits of husbend i.e. PF and gratuity when husbend is alive.

Advocate Alka Lahori answered
wife has all the right from your income sources Independence all your income she will get percentage from court all over your incomplete calculate by the court maintenance will decide by the court it is depend on your all over the income anything like PF salary rent from property anything you are getting all will calculate then maintenance will decided by the court thank you

Q: Proof of being relative by DNA test

Sir Indrajeet Rai had three sons Srinath, Chandrama and Suryanarayan. Srinath had one son Kashinath and two daughters Lalita and Nagina. Chandrama had one son Ramji and Suryanarayan has one son Lalbachan. Kashinath died intestate in 2012. Kashinath wife died in 1997 and they had no son or daughters. When Lalita and Nagina being legal heir of Kashinath applied for transfer of agricultural land of kashinath in their name Lalbachan disputed the fact that lalita (died in 2021) and Nagina are not sisters of kashinath and are fraud. At present only Nagina and Lalbachan are alive.Can a DNA test of Nagina and Lalbachan prove that they are cousins and are grandchildren of Indrajeet.

Advocate Alka Lahori answered
it is not a it is not a particular point first you have to fight in court that she is not your daughter and then and then when you prove that she is not your daughter you can do anything from your property thanks a lot you can call me for more detail of everything

Q: Cheating and extra marital affair

Sir hamari love marriage hui thi mai hindu hu aur mere husband muslim. 2no ki family ne accept bhi kr liya mjh family se koi prblm ni h lekin mere husband k affair 4saal se chal rha h. Bahut mna kiya gaya lekin koi sudhar ni h, ab mjh samajh me ni a rha h ki ab mai kya karu hum 2no ki bich ab sirf ladai hoti h jisse koi fark ni padta aur ab to sath rhn tak possible ni ho pa rha h. Qk hamare bich me husband wife jaisa kch bhi rah hi ni gaya h.Inki adat me koi sudhar ni h mere se koi mtlb ni h sirf mahine me ghar k kharch dete h wo bhi bhut bolne pe qk hamara ek 5saal k beta h.Ye uske sath ghumne jate h , baat krt h ,uske sath sab kch krt h mjhs bt krn pasand tak ni krt kch bhi puchne par jawab dete h ki tum hoti kaun ho mjh sawal puchne wali. Ghar pe ane k baad wahi chatting wahi mobile dekhna Inka mjhs koi mtlb ni rah gaya h. Sir ab ap bataiye ki mai kya karu mjh support krn wala koi ni h qk mere parents ni h ab aur bhaiya bhabhi itna support ni krng pls sir help me.....

Advocate Alka Lahori answered
aap apne husband se baat Karen aur Puche ki vah kya Chahte Hain Iske alava Unse clear baat karke Kisi sthiti per pahunche ki aap log Sath Rahenge ya FIR future mein aapko diverse chahie Agar divorce chahie to aap log family court Mein Chari divorce file kar sakte hain aap apni sharte Rakh Den Ki aapko Unse kya retirement hai jisse ki aap apna future theek kar sake aur unko unke hisab se jaane den unhen Waqt apne aap bata Dega ki aap kya hai aur Jiske pass vah ja rahe hain vah kya hai aap Nahin Sikha paoge aapko Nahin Sikha paoge thank you so much agar aap Chahe to mujhe call kar sakti hain

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alka Lahori

Can Advocate Alka Lahori represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alka Lahori can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alka Lahori?

When you meet with Advocate Alka Lahori for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alka Lahori?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alka Lahori, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alka Lahori?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alka Lahori, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alka Lahori?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alka Lahori regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alka Lahori?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alka Lahori can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.