One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi

Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 4, Panchkula, Chandigarh
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, NCLT, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi completed his law in the year 1992 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Property, Banking / Finance, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab And Haryana in 1992. He is a member of the Bar Association of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.

Enrollment Number : P/543/1992
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

Ravikant Verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi

Q: How to get back money from fraudulent consultant?

I have given 5 lacs to one finance cosulant as advance for funding of my new co and he comiited that fund shall be tf with in month. He also given cheque of 5 lacs to me with out mentioing date. More than 6 month have been pass but he could not provide loan to me.He always maked different 2 story. now thid time he make another story and comitt that fund will be tf with in oct month. But i cant belive on him. Kindly advise me that how i may be get my money back from him

Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi answered
It seems the understanding with the financial consultant was that he will arrange for funding for your new company for which you issued a cheque of Rs 5 lakhs. I assume that the agreement between you and your consultant must be in writing, in which case a civil suit can be filed for recovery of the said amount after affixing the requisite court fee. It has to be said however that in case the payment was made towards fees for services rendered the same may not be refundable, as a person providing service where he hires out his skills to a client is generally not refundable.

Q: Husband passed away 9 years ago i want to adopt a child how to proceed

9 yrs ago my husband passed away. I want to adopt a child.For adoption,one of the requirement is certificate of marr but same was registered as at that time it wasn't necessary. What should I do present for adoption.& In family photo what be submitted.

Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi answered
Adoption can be carried out by performing certain ceremonies and involves the consent of the natural parents as well as of the adoptive parents of the child. What these ceremonies are is not clearly defined under law and can vary. It is far better to execute a registered adoption deed which is generally considered to be conclusive proof of adoption. It can be done by executing a registered adoption deed in the office of the sub registrar of the tehsil concerned. The documentation required for a registered adoption deed and may vary from state to state . An enquiry can be made from the sub registrars office as to what the requirements are.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi

Can Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi?

When you meet with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajit Singh Sodhi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.