One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Ajit Kumar

Advocate Ajit Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFrazer Road, Patna
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajit Kumar has representing individuals, body corporate and NGOs in the area of Constitutional, Writ, PIL, Civil, Criminal, Property, Corporate, IPR, Cyber, Banking, DPR, Foreign Exchange, Insurance Claims Consumer and Taxation laws before various authorities including Patna High Court, District Court, Patna and other tribunals, forums and commissions and so on.

He has been actively involved in drafting of various legal transcripts including plaints, appeals, writs, agreements, legal notices etc and providing legal advice and consultancy on various matters pertaining to Constitutional, Writ, PIL, Civil, Criminal, Property, Corporate and Taxation laws. He has also handled Trademark, Copyright and Patent related matters.

He has also worked under the able guidance of Sri S.N.P. Sinha, Senior Advocate, Patna High Court and Ex-Chairman, Bar Council of India for criminal litigation, Late Shiw Nandan Roy, Senior Advocate, Patna High Court for civil litigation, Sri Dinu Kumar, Advocate, Patna High Court for Writ/PIL and Sri Harshwardhan Prasad, Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department, MOF, GOI for tax litigation.

Advocate Ajit enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2011. He is a member of the Bihar Lawyer's Association.

Enrollment Number : B/464/2011
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna Consumer Forum
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

Aman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very Kind and Have great knowledge about law.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajit Kumar

Q: Witness not appearing case in running since 25 years

Someone is harassing my family with false case (302,307) .No FIR and no medical evidence.One case witness is closed and one is waiting for witness since 3 years. Both cases are running for more then 25 years. Both are in Patna lower court. Need an advise on how to proceed on this. Our lawyer is taking fee for every hearing..someone suggested to quash in high court. Quashing files in 2013 in Patna High Court and it has still not come in number (Thats what my lawyer says).My parents health has deteriorated and I want a closure on this. Also, not sure if the guy has suit another false or not.

Advocate Ajit Kumar answered
Quashing cases of 2013 are currently on list of Hon'ble Patna High Court. Please check. In any case, you may ask your lawyer to mention the case case before the bench showing urgency. I hope this will help you.

Q: Person forcefully seized my land not vacating even after orders

sir,i used to live in pagambarpur,which is situated in chapra district, In my vllage a person has seized my land forcefully and cultivating my land . due to that we had registered an FIR in police station after that we had filed a case on him,but inspite of having degree on that case from court he is not ready to leave our land plot. and he is working as a staff in that police station .so ,please suggest me way ,such that we may get our land plots back?....

Advocate Ajit Kumar answered
If the case was for title and possession, and if the court has awarded judgement and decree in your favour then you can approach the same court for execution of judgement and decree. One of the modes of executing a decree is arrest and detention of the party in civil imprisonment, when the party is obstructing the execution.

Q: Inlaws separated me from my children after husband's death what to do

Sir, I am a widow of a soldier husband and a mother of a twin sons,after my husband death in a road accident, I was brutually beaten and separated from my sons by my in-laws, they thrashed and sent me at my mother's home. After then onwards I filed an FIR and also registered a criminal case from the district court as per my lawyer advice but I am not receiving any concrete assurance from my lawyer to get hold of my sons, Now I need to file a child custody case through family Court, but where to file, do I need to file at family district court or Patna high Court directly

Advocate Ajit Kumar answered
Under Hindu Minority Guardianship Act and under Guardian and Wards Act there is specific provision as regards the jurisdiction of the Court to entertain a claim for grant of custody of a minor. In the present case, you need to approach the District Court having Jurisdiction in the place where the minor sons ordinarily resides/lives.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajit Kumar

Can Advocate Ajit Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajit Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Ajit Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajit Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajit Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajit Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajit Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajit Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.