One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Ajeet Kumar Sharma

Advocate Ajeet Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Chandra Shekhar Azad Nagar, Jaipur
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajeet Kumar Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ajeet Kumar Sharma's office is in Chandra Shekhar Azad Nagar, Jaipur.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jaipur,
  • Family Court, Jaipur,
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajeet Kumar Sharma What are the procedure of restitution of conjugal rights What to do if someone is harassing you