One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ajay Singh

Advocate Ajay Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKarol Bagh, Delhi
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajay Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ajay provides services in the various field of Cyber Crime, Property, Divorce, Civil, Corporate, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2000. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association.

  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajay Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Singh

Q: Procedure to file for divorce as husband already married thrice before

My sister was married 3yrs ago and later she got to know he had done three marriages prior to her and he is muslim and she is punjabi , he got converted into hindu to get married to her . I want to know is there a way out this marriage can end legally soon because her parents dont wanna wait for divorce or null or void case as shes getting older . Her parents have done fraud case and dowry case on him and he never appears in the court and last time he has applied for bail which got rejected . Please advice me on this how can she be legally free and get married soon , so that in future her ex husband doesnt interfre in her life and please mutual divorce is not an option in this case. Its already been 3yrs they both are not in contact with eachother .

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
you herself is saying that you don't want to approach the court of law. It is really surprising that without approaching approaching the competent court you want the assistance of court. In the entire world a court of law can do anything only when the matter comes before it. As far as criminal case is concerned you have already proceed for the same.

Q: Possibility of mutual divorce joint petition with fake marriage date

I recently got married in dec 2017. We both decided to take divorce. She has sent an agreement stating some clauses and told we can show our marriage took place on dec 2016. And then can apply for mutual divorce. Is it possible??

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
Though it is possible but we never suggest such things because it is misleading to court and the court may punnish you for providing wrong information on oath. No advocate of prudent mind will suggest such things.

Q: Can I file fro divorce after six months of marriage

I want to sepeate my wife. My marriage was 6 month old. And can they file divorce case against me during divorce case

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
You have not mentioned the reason for so early divorce. Secondly whether the marriage was consummated or not? Thirdly you have not mentioned to which religion you and your wife belong to?. If you you are governed by Hindu law, than you can file petition only after the expiry of one year but under certain circumstances you can go ahead before that period but before that please discuss in detail the complete facts of your case.

Q: Grandparents wants to re- transfer property to another child's name

My grand parents write their property to my single one mama... & now he is not taking care for them... Can they rewrite their property again.. We are Hindu belongs to jaat cummunity..

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
As per latest judgement of the hon'ble Court if children's are not taking proper care of their parents, the parents has the right to claim back their property which they have given to their children out of their love and affection to them.

Q: Alimony & child custody rights in case of mutual divorce

I would like to file for a divorce on mutual understanding with my husband. We had a court marriage in 2002 in Delhi under Section 13 of the Special Marriage Act, 1954. I am Christian and my husband is Hindu. I am a housewife and we have only one child. I would like to know about my rights and the alimony and custody. Thank you.

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
When you are having divorce on the basis of mutual consent, the. Terms of divorce are to be decided by both of you. How ever as far as law is concerned, while deciding amount of alimony financial status of your husband is to be seen. As far as custody of the child is concerned, it is the welfare of child which is always kept in mind by the court while deciding the custody of child which depends upon many factors.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Singh

Can Advocate Ajay Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.