One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Aditya Kamath

Advocate Aditya Kamath

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMLA layout, Bangalore
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Aditya Kamath has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aditya provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Documentation Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aditya enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2004.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2191/2004
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aditya Kamath. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aditya Kamath

Q: Is it possible to register company name without any physical address

We need to register the company name of our business . For company registration , we dont have any physical address to register for it . 1. Is it possible to register without physical address 2. If no , is it possible to register with the temporary address so that we may be moving the address in the future . Can you please answer with the above questions so that we can proceed with your registration if ur query suits our needs .

Advocate Aditya Kamath answered
You cannot register a company without a registered office address. If you wish to change it in the future, you can do so by passing a special resolution of the shareholders and notifying the MCA .We can help you incorporate.

Q: Can I file a case of harassment and defamation in the High Court

After Divorce Ex-wife filed case of sexual abuse of their about six year old girl child against father first in KSC for protection of Child Rights on 06 May 2016 and then without waiting for judgement filed PCR before JUVENILE COURT on 10 JUNE 2016.Meanwhile KSCCRP,after inquiry from Police and assement and evaluation from N IMHANS passed order on 22 September 2016 finding the allegations totally FALSE..Petitioner till date hiding the fact before trial Court thus case is under investigation. I want to know the expenditure to be occur for filing Criminal Writ in High Court,Karnataka for Quashing the case as well harassment,mental torture,Defamation in Society and direction not to file case for the same cause in Karnataka State.

Advocate Aditya Kamath answered
Your case is sensitive and needs to be dealt with after proper examination of facts. The PCR is not a court. Under JJ Act, the implications are far more far reaching. Quashing may not be possible at this stage.

Q: Separate divorce cases filed by both husband and wife what can be done

First wife leaves husbands house,husband tries to bring her back,she refuses to return,files false dv,husband files divorce on cruelty grounds,wife also files for divorce in her jurisdictions,how to handle such situation.

Advocate Aditya Kamath answered
This is the perfect scenario for mediation. Since both parties want a divorce, it can easily be granted by either court. Both courts must be made aware that parallel proceedings are going on. Ideally the petition filed later ought to be stayed.

Q: Can I get divorce on grounds of domestic violence and adultery

Hi, My husband has an affair and I got to know about it. From then he has been very rude and as he is alcoholic he used to end up fighting for this issue and also hitting me, I have a 2 year old son and my husband doesnt care about him at all, He had been working in dubai for 1 year and came back in January. I work and take care of my finances of loans and Car EMI. He has not been helping me financially though he was working abroad. Now there was a similar fight and my brother and father came to question him as he was drunk and hitting me. He got into a fight with them and left home. From then he has been living in his relatives house. I had given a written statement to the local police station, they fail to file an FIR. Now he has given a complaint against me in the same police station. His sister is a big problem causer and she posions his mind now he says he will take it legally and threatens me that we will make sure I will suffer and not get any money from him as he has influence

Advocate Aditya Kamath answered
From what you have stated, you have sufficient ground to seek relief of maintenance, protection and divorce under the domestic violence act and the Hindu Marriage Act (presuming both of you are Hindus) you will also need to file a case for custody.

Q: Husband not cohabiting nor providing maintenance.What to do?

My husband is in USA on h1 visa.It's been one and a half year we are married.His greed for dowry and alcoholism for too much and he was torturing me in USA .i dint want to spoil his career so I dint file any case on him in USA i tolerated everything. I came back to India with my son who is 7 months old after al that we gave him a chance and asked them to solve by talking, we were waiting for him to come back sit with family and talk to sort the issues but he came to India for 5 week and dint inform us he is not taking care of me and my son nor he is talking us. I am at my parents place past from 2 months and my father is taking care of me and my son. His parents has taken all my jewelry.Can I  file a case on him and family and get him back to India?What all case can I file on him? My son is USA born so will that affect my son on custody issue ?

Advocate Aditya Kamath answered
If he is currently in India you must act fast. You can file a case both under the prevention of Domestic violence act and under the Hindu Marriage Act for maintenance of yourself and your son with immediate effect. you can also have the court seize his passport by filing a criminal case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aditya Kamath

Can Advocate Aditya Kamath represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aditya Kamath can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aditya Kamath?

When you meet with Advocate Aditya Kamath for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aditya Kamath?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aditya Kamath, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aditya Kamath?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aditya Kamath, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aditya Kamath?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aditya Kamath regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aditya Kamath?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aditya Kamath can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.