One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Adarsha SR

Advocate Adarsha SR

  Malleswaram, Bangalore

 Experience: 8 years

2 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Motor Accident
  • Civil

Advocate Adarsha SR has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Adarsha provides services in various field of Civil Laws, Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Family Dispute, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Adarsha enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2013. He is a member of the Karnataka State Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : KAR/955/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Adarsha SR: English, Hindi, Kannada

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Motor Accident
  • Civil


  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore


  • MON 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 09:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Adarsha SR

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Adarsha SR

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Adarsha SR

Fill in your details and Advocate Adarsha SR will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News