One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Abhishek Srivastava

Advocate Abhishek Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court of Allahabad, Allahabad
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhishek Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhishek provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhishek enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Uttar Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment number : UP/08277/2012
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Allahabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad
  • District Court, Allahabad
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

ajeet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Abhishek Srivastava aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Srivastava

Q: Sexual harassment kiya bf ne sadi se mna kr dmki diya. Gandi gali deta

Bf se 10 se physical relationship h sadi ke liye mna kr diya kha tu mera kuchh nahi kr payegi. Gali diya dmki. es case me kya ho skta. Etne salo se kisi sman ki trh use kiya. SJA MILE BS YHI CHAHTI

Advocate Abhishek Srivastava answered
Jaisa ki aap ne bataya aapka aap ke boyfriend Se Pichle Dus Saalo se Rishta tha ab aap ka boyfriend aap se shadi karne se mana kar raha hai aur usne is Rishte Ke Chalte aapse shaadi karne ka Jhoot bol kar sharirik sambandhi Banaya ab ab Woh aap ko Dhoka dene ke liye chod raha hai is situation mein aap ko us ladke ke khilaf Ek Likhit complaint nearest police station me file karna chahiye jisse ki aap gadi Ne ki Saja usko mil sake hello ji

Q: FIR against my in-laws and husband under 498a

Against stay order in allahabad highcourt can I file a caviet as notification under 498a, which notify me about activities from my in-laws for stat under against my FIR under sec 498a {hindu marriage act}

Advocate Abhishek Srivastava answered
you cannot file caveat application now, you have to check now whether the charge sheet has been filled or not in fir lodged by you against your in laws , if they charge sheeted by police then the stay order itself vacate and they had a remedy to challenge the charge sheet before high court in that event you have to engage your advocate to contest and oppose the case filed by your in laws against charge sheet.

Q: How much will it take to dissolve the marriage

I am living separately more than two years and both are ready for divorce pleas tell me the procedure and how much time will take for dissolution of marriage.

Advocate Abhishek Srivastava answered
Hi, as per your query I would like to suggest you that in such case you are living separately since last two years with you mutual consent and both you are ready to get divorce mutually then you both can file a divorce petition together before the ld court and seek divorce on the ground of mutual understanding and the same may be decided as earliest as possible as per your counsel speed

Q: Lawyer not appearing in the court for hearings

Dear Sir, We have a disputed property case and we are on the verge of winning it but the other party Lawyer has submitted his medical report from last one year and is not appearing in the court as he know he will loose the case and this way he can delay the judgement.What should we do and for how long do I need to wait for the lawyer to recover?PLease suggest

Advocate Abhishek Srivastava answered
Hi, as per your query I would like to suggest in such case the other side counsel is seeking adjournment since last several dates in regards to his illness you may go to the high court and file a civil writ seeking time limit to decide your pending case within prescribed period of time then you may free from such kind of delaying tactics played by other side

Q: Husband not giving money want to file for divorce and maintenance

My husband do not give money for me and my children. I was not happy in my in laws house I m living in lucknow since last 2 years but now my husband is shifting my in laws here. He is a big liar also. I can't stay with him. Please give me legal advice

Advocate Abhishek Srivastava answered
Hi, as per your query I would like to suggest you That rather filing the divorce petition you may file a misc case under section 125 of cr.p.c. claiming maintenance for yourself and your child against your husband including accommodation expenses rest i will answer you when we talk thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhishek Srivastava

Can Advocate Abhishek Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhishek Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhishek Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhishek Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhishek Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.