One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Abhay Anand J

Advocate Abhay Anand J

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGandhinagar, Bangalore
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Customs & Central Excise, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate Abhay Anand J has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abhay Anand J's office is in Gandhinagar, Bangalore.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhay Anand J. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhay Anand J N/R.FOR STEPS CALL ON CASE STATUS We are at top floor and gym is above my huuse and it is noisy