One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Aalok Dobhal

Advocate Aalok Dobhal

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
Prem Nagar, Jodhpur
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aalok Dobhal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aalok Dobhal's office is in Prem Nagar, Jodhpur.
  • District Court, Jaipur,
  • District Court, Jodhpur,
  • National Green Tribunal, Jodhpur Bench,
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Aalok Dobhal through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aalok Dobhal Delivery of defective and wrong product by Can I file a case in consumer forum for fee refund from college