One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate A. K. Bakshi

Advocate A. K. Bakshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 35A, Chandigarh
32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate A. K. Bakshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 32 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate A. K. Bakshi's office is in Sector 35A, Chandigarh.
  • District Court Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Mohali

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate A. K. Bakshi My neighbour harassing me using his legal links what can i do Post for final disposal on means