quesRemoval of son's name as co-owner of property

I own two properties in Delhi, which are occupied by my two sons. Each property is under mine, my wife's and the respective son's name. I wish to revoke their ownership rights from both the properties. In all circumstances, they will not concede to my wishes. What is the legal way for me to go forward? I also wish to list these properties in my Will to my two grandson's after they reach the age of 21, and wish to give no rights except being a guardian to my sons. Please guide me. I have no will in place currently, my age is 75 and wife's age is 70.

  • ansYou cannot revoke ownership right of your sons. Each son has 1/3rd share in each of the properties. You can make a will bequeathing your 1/3rd share in both properties to your 2 grandsons. Similarly your wife can bequeath her 1/3rd share in the properties to the grandsons.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir/ Madam, My Aunty is almost near 70 she doesn't have child now she…

I am a muslim woman. I would like to know the percentage of my dad's…
A willed his house Z to his son B and A died. Now B is…
Kindly let me know whether single gift settlement deed can have multiple donee's name with…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly