How are parental & maternal property to be partitioned
My mother's father and his brothers inherited a piece of property and all of them are deceased without leaving a WILL.
Secondly my mother's father has also built a house and died without making a WILL. How are these properties to be shared and partitioned. My mother's brothers are acting funny and are not giving her the share in the said property.
The maternal property is to be equally divided between your mother and all her siblings. Your mother may serve a lawyer's notice upon her siblings and then follow it up by filing a case for property division in the court.
Similarly in regards to the paternal property, it belongs equally to all the shareholders including your mother. She can thus pull out her shares in the manner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Marrying my girlfrined. What can her parents do against me?
- Husband got bail from HC how can i get it cancelled
- Mother in law threatening to file false case how can I save myself
- Can i quit college after first year of joining without paying full fee
- transaction is alleged as a havala, what is the legal liability?