quesDistribution of Property

My father has four brothers. Apart from my father, the other brothers stay in UAE. In such a case, can my uncles claim a right in the property from my grandfather (their father)? My grandfather had written a WILL where he transferred the house to my grandmother's name, who is alive, and then equally among all the legal heirs.

  • ansYou will simply have to go by the WILL made by your grandfather. The property is your grandmother's till the time she is alive.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir, My father is two brothers, he was younger and was in service. .My uncle…
Can daughter claim for her fathers property if her father make will for only sons…
I m a resident of noida having property in ghaziabad and Gurgaon. Can I register…
Can a adult son write a will (as per the Muslim law) saying that whatever…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly