Distribution of Property
My father has four brothers. Apart from my father, the other brothers stay in UAE. In such a case, can my uncles claim a right in the property from my grandfather (their father)? My grandfather had written a WILL where he transferred the house to my grandmother's name, who is alive, and then equally among all the legal heirs.
You will simply have to go by the WILL made by your grandfather. The property is your grandmother's till the time she is alive.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can father transfer property to my brother without my permission
- How can i apply for voter id card
- Agreement on plain paper will this be valid
- 2 lacs received and cheque issued to me but no balance in his account
- What is the sanctity and validity of thumb expression