quesCan High Court order be challenged in CESTAT?

which one is superior body between any high court of India and CESTAT. if bombay high court passed an order, can we challenge it in CESTAT???

  • ansHi, Sir, CESTAT is a tribunal, and orders of the tribunal can be maintainable in High court. In your case Am not acquaited with details , if bombay high court passes the order, you have to appeal in higher court , not in the tribunal.
    in your case you can file Review petition .

    Advocate Deepak Gandhi

      Karkardooma Court, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Tax lawyers in India

Tax Lawyers in India

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Mandeep Singh Pathania

  Ashok Vihar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Subodh Kumar Kaushik

  Patiala House Court
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Ankita Singh

 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly