Can High Court order be challenged in CESTAT?
which one is superior body between any high court of India and CESTAT. if bombay high court passed an order, can we challenge it in CESTAT???
Hi, Sir, CESTAT is a tribunal, and orders of the tribunal can be maintainable in High court. In your case Am not acquaited with details , if bombay high court passes the order, you have to appeal in higher court , not in the tribunal.
in your case you can file Review petition .
Advocate Deepak GandhiKarkardooma Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought torch with lifetime warranty, company not denied repairing now
- Can i legally break the wall between two of my shops
- Divorce finalized in US. 498A pending in India filed by girl's father.
- Could not pay EMI company took bike back and sold what should I do
- Got married in 2012 but girl left in 4 months how can I file divorce