What remedy if i got unexpected marks for the right answer in exam?
I am a CS student. I got unexpected marks in my final exam in a particular question of mathmatics. However, my whole question is correct acording to the CS answer sheet.
Tell me what legal remedies are available for me?
We would suggest that initially / primarily, you should apply for re-evaluation of the respective paper, and if still, in your opinion, the marking/evalution of the exam answer sheet has not been done correctly, you should try to obtain the copies of the answer sheets under the RTI Act or as the CS Institute rules, whichever may be applicable.
Once this is done, we will be able to give you an inkling if the evalution can be challenged or not. If the result is still challenged in the court, the court may in it's discretion, get the paper evaluated from an expert.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife committed suicide and in laws want to compromise case
- What is the procedure to apply for single status certificate
- No reply received for the RTI filed
- Convicted in a criminal case out on bail can i apply for passport now
- Is registration of a Will necessary?