What remedy if i got unexpected marks for the right answer in exam?

I am a CS student. I got unexpected marks in my final exam in a particular question of mathmatics. However, my whole question is correct acording to the CS answer sheet.

Tell me what legal remedies are available for me?

We would suggest that initially / primarily, you should apply for re-evaluation of the respective paper, and if still, in your opinion, the marking/evalution of the exam answer sheet has not been done correctly, you should try to obtain the copies of the answer sheets under the RTI Act or as the CS Institute rules, whichever may be applicable.

Once this is done, we will be able to give you an inkling if the evalution can be challenged or not. If the result is still challenged in the court, the court may in it's discretion, get the paper evaluated from an expert.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Kanwarjit Singh Pruthi
District Court, Patiala
Advocate Bisweswari Mohanty
P.O. Budheshwari, District Khordha, Bhubaneswar
Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari
Nai Basti, Katni