What remedy if i got unexpected marks for the right answer in exam?

I am a CS student. I got unexpected marks in my final exam in a particular question of mathmatics. However, my whole question is correct acording to the CS answer sheet.


Tell me what legal remedies are available for me?


We would suggest that initially / primarily, you should apply for re-evaluation of the respective paper, and if still, in your opinion, the marking/evalution of the exam answer sheet has not been done correctly, you should try to obtain the copies of the answer sheets under the RTI Act or as the CS Institute rules, whichever may be applicable.


Once this is done, we will be able to give you an inkling if the evalution can be challenged or not. If the result is still challenged in the court, the court may in it's discretion, get the paper evaluated from an expert.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Please suggest on- if I need few information (data, reasons, reports, letters) on my home loan account in ICICI bank, how to fetch the information. on…

Read More

In our locality, there is a pan-wala and he sells cigarettes too . So many youngsters and smokers come there and smoke . This causes trouble to the re…

Read More

We are residents of XYZ Apartments having total 7 No of flats. There are three shops on the ground floor which were originally defined as garages but …

Read More

Hello, My child is studying in ICSE school class X. His board exam is in Mar 2016. School principal says, she will not allow him to appear for board e…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue