RTI on college
i would like to know that can we get information(under RTI) about reason of failure in internal examination (Practical & Viva) from college? As i am an engineering student and i was failed due to personal rivalry of my teacher but may exam was good and also my answer sheet had a right answer in it. So i want to get reason for my failure under RTI.
You may obtain a copy of your answer sheet by taking recourse to RTI and the rights conferred on you in accordance with rules of your college. Thereafter, you may move HC against college.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the process for withdrawal of my FIR for divorce
- Wife threatening to file false case if I file for divorce
- Illegal second marriage, son's share in property.
- is Indian Succession Act 1925 applicable to Christians by inheritance
- Is the rate of land use same for commercial use and for hospital use?