quesRTI on college

i would like to know that can we get information(under RTI) about reason of failure in internal examination (Practical & Viva) from college? As i am an engineering student and i was failed due to personal rivalry of my teacher but may exam was good and also my answer sheet had a right answer in it. So i want to get reason for my failure under RTI.

• ansYou may obtain a copy of your answer sheet by taking recourse to RTI and the rights conferred on you in accordance with rules of your college. Thereafter, you may move HC against college.