RTI on college

i would like to know that can we get information(under RTI) about reason of failure in internal examination (Practical & Viva) from college? As i am an engineering student and i was failed due to personal rivalry of my teacher but may exam was good and also my answer sheet had a right answer in it. So i want to get reason for my failure under RTI.

You may obtain a copy of your answer sheet by taking recourse to RTI and the rights conferred on you in accordance with rules of your college. Thereafter, you may move HC against college.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala