quesNo clarity in the government order passed for teachers. What to do?

Kerala government passed a order relating to teachers. I am working as a teacher. There is clarity which required in the order. From where can i get the clarity? What do i need to do?

  • ans

    You can file an RTI in the respective department seeking for clarification in the said passed order.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

My neighbour runs a garment factory which involves the use of industrial iron which is…

Can you tell me how to file RTI against a TV Channel CEO. Is the…
Sir, My uncle has donated a small piece of land to the bihar government for…

Hi, sir i want to know how to approach RTI to know about my husband…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Nitesh Veludurthi

  Golconda Cross Road
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly