No clarity in the government order passed for teachers. What to do?
Kerala government passed a order relating to teachers. I am working as a teacher. There is clarity which required in the order. From where can i get the clarity? What do i need to do?
You can file an RTI in the respective department seeking for clarification in the said passed order.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can my sister ask for the share in my Fathers Self Acquired property?
- Want to rent a flat. how verify whether the place is legal or not
- Can they decline sought information under RTI
- Is mortgage possible when when suit is in pendency
- Punished for charge of Fail to report for duty