quesHow to use RTI to seek information from a reputed private school

Can RTI act be used to seek information from a school named DPS. School by and large follows central Govt. rules. If no, what is the way to get information from a private reputed school like DPS ? Kindly advise.

• ansThe Central Information Commission ruled that provisions of RTI Act also apply on private schools that are governed by law like Delhi Education Act or Right to Education Act. So you can seek the information through RTI