quesHospital not dislosing information in RTI. What to do?

My brother was admitted in government hospital. But sadly he expired. We then had filed an RTI, but the hospital replied that they cannot disclose as per Sec 8 1(e) of RTI ACT 2005. What can i do know?

• ansYou can file a complaint to Chief Information Officer, for appropriate action.

Government Hospitals are covered under RTI Act., if they are avoiding it as per a Supreme Court ruling every hospital has to provide all details of the treatment to the patient or his family/heirs (particularly in case of death of patient)

You can send a Legal Notice if they would not comply then file a case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service and medical negligence by claiming compensation.