×

quesGovt. not sharing reason for not granting merit cum means scholarship

I am in UP and I had applied for a Merit Cum Means scholarship in 2013-2014 wherein I was not granted the scholarship. But when i applied again for the same scholarship in 2014-2015, i was granted the same. Now when I am trying to get the reason for the non grant in 2013-2014, they are not replying. Where do I file the RTI for this and what is the process of filing the RTI?

To file the RTI,

there is a public information officer (PIO) in a university where you can file the RTI regarding the information you wish to seek.

The RTI is required to be submitted with a minimal fee and to be presented in the office of the PIO.