Govt. not sharing reason for not granting merit cum means scholarship
I am in UP and I had applied for a Merit Cum Means scholarship in 2013-2014 wherein I was not granted the scholarship. But when i applied again for the same scholarship in 2014-2015, i was granted the same. Now when I am trying to get the reason for the non grant in 2013-2014, they are not replying. Where do I file the RTI for this and what is the process of filing the RTI?
To file the RTI,
there is a public information officer (PIO) in a university where you can file the RTI regarding the information you wish to seek.
The RTI is required to be submitted with a minimal fee and to be presented in the office of the PIO.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to protect senior citizens from harassment and abuse by relatives
- Payed money to builder for parking space. Didn't receive as promised.
- Cheque bounced how to recover cheque amount
- Is acknowledgement not enough for legal opinion?
- How to sell imported products in india. How to safeguard my interests?