quesCan we flie RTI for information of residential welfare association

Through RTI can i get the information of residential welfare association what they get & what they send . what legal action can i take against the RWA

• ansHello Sir, RTI is legal source of obtaining information from Govt Agencies. Residents Welfare Association is not Govt Agency so RTI Act is not applicable to RWA. You will not be able to obtain information through RTI. However if you are member of RWA you can obtain the information or you can also take the information through any member if you are not member of the said RWA. Regds