quesCan we flie RTI for information of residential welfare association

Through RTI can i get the information of residential welfare association what they get & what they send . what legal action can i take against the RWA

  • ansHello Sir, RTI is legal source of obtaining information from Govt Agencies. Residents Welfare Association is not Govt Agency so RTI Act is not applicable to RWA. You will not be able to obtain information through RTI. However if you are member of RWA you can obtain the information or you can also take the information through any member if you are not member of the said RWA. Regds

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

my younger brother is studying in CBSE affiliated school in 1st standard where a maths…

I basically have 3 queries:- 1. If we have collected any information or data through…

I am in UP and I had applied for a Merit Cum Means scholarship in…

can RTI be filed against private college?

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Shrijan Shukla

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly