Can an RTI be filed to seek information of acting VC's and registrars?
An applicant seek information about list of Acting VC and list of Acting Registrar from 1992 onwards , filed on 2013. Although we have list of all VCs and Registrars, but no proper data about whom is acting and whom is full term and have no proper office order to this effect. Being not receiving proper reply, now applicant approaches to Information Commission. We got several oral warning to disclose data else they may fine us. What to do ? Please help us .
If as per law it is mandatory to disclose the information about Acting VC and Registrar from 1992 onwards , then under law you are required to disclose the same.
If you do not have proper data, then you clearly mention and provide the relevant information you possess.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Need legal advise on Builder not abiding to what was promised
- How to take advantage of section 24 of the new LARR Act 2013.
- Staying in property for 12 year can we claim adverse possession
- Action to be taken if Dump yard next to school causing health hazard
- Tenant is not vacating the house and we plan to sell the house