Can an RTI be filed to seek information of acting VC's and registrars?

An applicant seek information about list of Acting VC and list of Acting Registrar from 1992 onwards , filed on 2013. Although we have list of all VCs and Registrars, but no proper data about whom is acting and whom is full term and have no proper office order to this effect. Being not receiving proper reply, now applicant approaches to Information Commission. We got several oral warning to disclose data else they may fine us. What to do ? Please help us .

If as per law it is mandatory to disclose the information about Acting VC and  Registrar from 1992 onwards , then under law you are required to disclose the same.

If you do not have  proper data, then you clearly mention and provide the relevant information you possess.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala