quesforce to pay dues outstanding even before possession

We have purchase a 3 bhk flat at Hyderabad in the month of July'14. It is a gated community maintained by Sri Kalkaji layout Association. We are paying the maintenance amount from July'14 regularly. But they are asking us to pay the dues from 2010. Before occupying the house we have paid Rs.5400/- for old outstanding due. They sending notice that they are not supplying drinking and disconnect the power supply. Kindly suggest us we can go legally against association.

  • ansAs you have paid Old Out standing due at the time of occupying the property, Issue legal notice to the Association for calling upon to give reasons why even after settlement of dues they are insisting on additional payment. If their reply is not satisfactory you can file complaint against them.

    Whereas disconnection of water and electricity are criminal offence,if they do so then you can file a criminal case against them in Judicial Magistrate Court. You can also file a Declaration Suit in Civil Court and file a writ petition High Court.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I registered in a car driver agency as i need a driver last month. I…

i had lent money to someone. mode of payment was cash with no written proof.…

what is the law for bouncing of cheques and does the activity starts in 2…
I have purchased some product from Delhi wholesaler with Bill, wholesaler has sent 5 carton…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly